17.3.10

THE BINGING MUST STOP

Ever since I've gotten back from my little trip, I've been binging every night after I come home from work. Yesterday I ate brownies, ice cream, more ice cream, cheetos, potato chips, EVEN MORE ICE CREAM. I seem to be justifying the ice cream by thinking things such as "If I don't eat the whole mini ice cream bar, I won't consume all 90 calories of it." Yeah, that'd be true if I didn't nibble off of FOUR separate bars. Apparently, my mind is believing that just because I eat half (or more than half) of each bar and never finish any of them, I wouldn't be absorbing 200+ calories into my system.

I was in the 141s this morning! 141! I don't think I've seen that number since I was in high school. And now I've ruined it! Who knows when the next time I'll see 141! I was SO close to FINALLY breaking into the 130s!

I'm throwing away the ice cream tomorrow. My brother leaves tomorrow as well. I love him but his presence and the presence of the food that he brings into this house is ruining me. I have no self control. All the ice cream is going in the dumpster as soon as I get back from work (iabsolutelyrefusetoeatitiwillnoteatit!).

So that's that.

A good friend of mine called me randomly today and asked if we could meet for lunch. She lives two hours away from me. I haven't seen her in a good bit. She wants to eat lunch today. Fattening lunch together.

I said yes.

I think I did relatively well. That baked potato may not have been the best choice but only eating half of the grilled fish (the least caloric main course on the menu) was decent.

This doesn't erase the fact that I have to leave town on Friday to eat at the most fattening burger place my friend could choose for her birthday dinner. The only good thing about this is that this place (Red Robin) has a pretty extensive meal calculator. I, of course, don't trust it so I'm going to overestimate by 100 calories. It's going to be a bad week. It's already been a bad week. Next week will be even worse (I told a coworker I'd eat lunch with her. I've been avoiding her and her gluttouness ways for the past three weeks.). I just want to make it into the 130s (for now). Is that too much to ask????

So the plan for tomorrow (in preparation for friday): Breakfast - 100 calories cereal + skim milk; Lunch - 140 calories greek yogurt (good for protein); Dinner - 160 calories turkey smokies + 50 calorie bread + 30 calories 1 cup frozen broccoli. All together that's 480 calories + 50 calories of just in case. 530 calories. Not too bad at all. I'll be working out my arms and abs tomorrow at the gym, and I'll work out 30 minutes on the elliptical afterwards. Oh and P90x yoga too.

I don't think that I've really described my exercise regiment at great length (I'll have to fix that...). I'm wondering if it's excessive?

No comments:

Post a Comment