5.3.10

someone did this on purpose... i NEED water x.x

He's not coming today.

I barely at anything today to prepare for the possibility of us eating out. Awesome stuff.

So I'm sitting here at work, putting books into the system, when one of my coworkers come in telling us that every bathroom on campus is out of order because we have a water outage. I'm really regretting drinking all of that water this morning and for lunch.

But I think I can last a few more hours until I can leave. I hope.

My calorie intake yesterday was close the 1000. Chick fil a. I thought that I'd be able to stop myself from eating more than half the chicken sandwich and half the fries but before I knew it, they were both gone. I panicked and raced to the gym when I had the chance and burned 500 calories on the elliptical.

I don't know if it helped.

I can't seem to get past 143. And since I round up, I always see it as 145. I round up on food calories and round down on calories burned. I should be losing more weight. It is possible that I've plateaued already??

I've got to fix this.

2 comments:

  1. it might be possible but its also when you build muscle it takes awhile for the weight loss to show on the scale since it weighs more than fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always happens to me too.

    Stop eating.
    Nom Nom Nom.
    STOP EATING.
    Nom Nom. Nom.
    STOP EATING!!!!
    Nom.
    I MEAN IT. PUT THE FOOD DOWN NOW.
    Oops, that was the last bite.

    I guess it depends on how long you've been at this weight. Give it a week to see if the number goes down? As athANAsy said, it could be muscle weight.

    Thanks for your lovely comment. (:

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete