7.2.10

i think i'm on a roll


Surprisingly enough, I've accomplished everything I needed to this weekend. I went shopping yesterday and through the massive amounts of people squeezing into every shop, I found a lot of real life thinspo. It inspired me to do better when I went home. This meant putting in an hour of Tae bo, mostly because S (the boyfriend) wanted to. Between him and the people I'll be joining at the gym, I think I should be able to get a fair amount of working out done this week.

Valentine's day is this weekend. For whatever reason, this year I want to look good. Not for him, but for me. I want to be able to walk around downtown carrying with me bit more confidence than usual. I bought the new scale today (finally) and I'm sorry to say that I haven't broken into the 140's. I'm .8 pounds away. Determined isn't enough to describe how I'm feeling right now. I want to say that I want to lose 5 pounds but I'll be a bit vague and say that I want to be in the 140's by the end of the week.

I recently found this site and I think I might try some of their ideas. I'm too late to join their classes but really, I don't want to. I'd be expelled for not participating with the other girls on the message board. There's something about the thought of having to do something instead of just wanting to. Instead of causing drama because of my rebellious streak, I think I'll just do it on my own. Everyone on here is more than enough motivation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment