2.2.10

it's after midnight

There was a bit of wintry trouble for the past few days. This made it hard to work out because everything was closed. Including the gyms. Also, the roads and sidewalks were icy. I didn't want to risk my life trying to sprint out there with my winter coat and a pair of old, beat up sneakers. I do have a massive bruise on my arm from attempting be gentle while stepping down the front steps. I believe that thundering down those stairs would have given me better results.

My plans are to go to the gym for a while tomorrow after work with one of my coworkers. She's very gung ho about working out but we'll see how long she lasts. I was conversing with her and a few other of my coworkers in the staff lounge today, watching as they all chowed down on some pizza hut pizza. My apparent diet happy coworker ate about four slices plus buffalo wings. I wasn't disappointed. I really didn't expect anything else.

I've been attempting to eat five times a day to speed up my metabolism. Alas, I'm finding it hard to do that and stay within my calorie range (below 900). I guess I'll just have to take out my morning snack from my plans. I bid you adieu. I'll need my afternoon one for the gym. My blood sugar has been running insanely low while I work out. I really don't want to cause a commotion at the university rec center. Think of the amount of orange juice they'll try to feed me. No thanks.

1 comment: