25.2.10

i'm working hard to be perky

The liquid diet... it totally didn't last. I really didn't think it would since this was a horrible week to start but I tried to try anyway. However, I'm happy to say that I've been eating pretty well despite breaking my fast on the first day. The way I see it, March 1st is the better start to start. New month, nothing to do~ I think it'll work out a lot better. I didn't make any promises and plans with my friends or coworkers for next week either. Good deal.

This weekend, I'm supposed to be visiting a friend of mine at the beach. The weather's pretty bad right now for the beach but we're celebrating her recent engagement. I don't know how I feel about it. I have the strangest feeling that her boyfriend asked her so suddenly because his worker's visa is going to expire. I'd tell her but she already knows. It doesn't matter. All I have to worry about is the amount of food that they're going to want to eat. From what I understand, they picked a Vietnamese place for Saturday, and something random for lunch on Sunday. I know that Ice cream and movies will be involved, as well as alcohol if she decides she's in the mood for the bar.

Which she might be. She's a wine type of person so maybe not. If I'm lucky. I think I can get out of the popcorn and maybe the ice cream. I'll just have to order something that doesn't involved hundreds of carbs for my meals.

Yesterday my boyfriend and I tried out P90X. It really was a good workout. I don't really do a lot of strength exercises so I think this will be good for toning. I burned 400+ calories on the elliptical and with the 1.2 hours of P90X, I think yesterday was a good day.

Let's hope today is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment