6.2.10

weekend without makeup

Thanks for your encouragement, girls. I did feel bad about my binge and I do take it to heart whenever it happens but I don't allow myself to feel that way for long. It's counterproductive and I wouldn't be able to make up for my mistake if I kept at it. Today I feel much better. Yesterday was spent with me eating a little more than I wanted to but I worked it off with a jog and more workout tapes. My boyfriend and I have just spent our first dating anniversary together and for whatever reason, he's suddenly been wanting to workout with me. So after thinking about what kind of thing he'd be into, I chose Tae bo. Good workout. I plan to do it again.

My goals for this weekend are to buy a scale, find a v-day gift for the boy, and find time to workout today or tomorrow. My mother wants me to go eat with her today and I obliged and said I would. I don't think it'll be that hard not to splurge with food. I rarely eat meat anymore and my family knows this so they don't expect me to eat it. They've also noticed that I've gone into a health-food phase (as they like to label it) and they're not surprised when I refuse to eat the grease that they like to call food.

Tomorrow is Super bowl Sunday. I'm working from 5-11p. This will get me out of temptation and away from Super bowl food. And I'll be able to watch the Super bowl from my computer. I'm very excited about that.

Weekend verdict: Not very exciting. I'll leave the excitement for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment