4.2.10

setting myself up for failure

I completely did. Yesterdays comments about not having a binge in a while ruined me. I sit here with a full stomach, a bit nauseous from thinking about what I ate. I believe the meal included a heaping pile of mashed potatoes. I don't need to say anymore. It was horrible. I was horrible. Why did I eat it? As I was bracing myself for the first bite, I asked myself Am I really going to do this? To which I responded with Yes yes yes and ate. And ate. And ate. It was disgusting. It was ridiculous. Why do I do this to myself?

Purging did come to mind but I don't think I can put myself through that. Not right now. It was a massive amount of calories but I'm willing for it to stay in there. I feel really sick right now but I can't. I'll make it up. I have to. I will.

So here I sit. With over 1000 calories of rubbish sitting inside me. Slowly digesting.

I don't have anything else to say at the moment. I will tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. listen, binging is okay once in a while - serioulsy, hear me out... it resets your metabolism and makes it work harder, just be good the next few days and your metablosim will pay you back!

    be strong! ah! its the weekend!

    .x.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds exactly like my inner dialogue while binging... Ah well. So glad and flattered that I can be motivating :) Its a long, hard journey, but a good one... good luck and can't wait to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete