15.2.10

V-day was great

Is it strange that I went to see my doctor today and came out feeling neglected? I went into the clinic with a nervousness that I couldn't explain, or could if I wanted to, but I came out feeling like I've been clusterfucked. I lost weight and she didn't make any comments about it (I actually lost more than I thought!). My blood pressure was much lower than my last visit and she said nothing. Even my blood sugar was high (something that I was really depressed about) and all she did was scold me for a microsecond and then proceeded to tell me that she wanted to put me on a new regiment. Essentially giving me more control than I needed.

I don't know. I kind of expected her to ask me questions. Wonder about me. Worry about me. Is that too much to ask?

It doesn't matter.

V-day was great. I spent most of the weekend sick but it snowed, I ate great food, I got to see S~ I ate less than I planned. I spent most of the weekend laying down and sleeping but I ate less than I planned. It was great.

But seriously, why didn't she care more? Maybe I'll change doctors. This is bothering me. More than I thought it would.

1 comment:

  1. not strange, alot of the time doctors dont give a shit, especially family docs... they just want their next paycheque...I mean patient. and I guess I lied on my post lol it was a typo - im 5'6 - i wish I was 6'6...then my BMI would be TONS lower! lol
    change docs if you want... I bet she did notice, but I bet she was jelous ;)
    .x.x.!

    .a.name.

    ReplyDelete